Do you guys remember the days when bidding on eBay items was all the rage? I remember growing up and being a tad bit intimidated by the whole process — but it was so cool because if you won the bid you got a pretty sweet deal on the item you’ve been saving up for. Well, eBay is making big changes, especially in the fashion space…
Whether you’re looking for a designer handbag or wanting the hottest one-piece swimsuit of the season, eBay is a really great way to get what you want without breaking the bank. I’ve gotta say, they’re coming in strong with their faster shipping options and “Buy Now” feature. Personally, that’s the way to go in my book. I’d rather skip the bidding and go straight for the “Buy Now.” I guess you can say I’m impatient like that! 😉
So let me tell you what I got. I snagged this super cool and casual nylon crossbody by Kate Spade for under $85! It retails for $179, you guys. I bought it with the “Buy Now” option and it arrived within a couple of business days — SCORE! It’s a brand new bag, never been opened…little booklet in the inside pocket and all. The exact thing I typed in on the search bar was “New Kate Spade crossbody bag.” The more specific you are, the better your search results will be. If you’re wanting to buy something new and not wanting to deal with the bidding stuff, make sure to type in “New” or “Buy Now” along with the product description. So simple!
The other staple I snagged from eBay are these amazing Ray Ban sunnies for under $68! They retail for $140 and are also brand spanking new — tags, case, booklet, microfiber cloth and all. These sunnies are so good and just one of those staples that will never go out of style! I rocked it with my new Kate Spade crossbody this past weekend.
My tips for shopping on eBAY:
- Download the eBay app — it’s FREE and you can easily Search, Find, and Buy what you love wherever you are!
- Be as specific a possible when searching for the item you are looking for. For example, when looking for my RayBan sunnies, I typed in “Buy Now black Ray Ban sunglasses for women.” I then filtered by “Buying Format” and selected “Buy It Now” (to eliminate any auctions) and then selected “New with Tags” (to eliminate any used items).
- Read the description carefully! Always important when shopping online in general!
- Check out the seller’s feedback score and read all customer comments — this is SO helpful and will ensure that you’re happy with what you’re about to invest in.
- LEAVE feedback. If you’re happy with what you snagged, make sure and spread the love and leave the seller a stellar rating and feedback on your experience.
*This post is sponsored by eBay. All opinions are my own. Sponsored posts like this one allow Boymominjeans to continue posting quality content for you guys so that I can hopefully inspire you all. Thank you so much for reading as your support means the world!